1. Did you know your spouse? No
2. Did you car pool? No, school bus.
3. What kind of car did you have? Borrowed my mom’s Renault Dauphine
4. It's FRIDAY night, where are you going? In front of the tv.
5. What kind of job did you have? Door to door encyclopedia salesperson, concession stand attendant at the roller rink.
6. Were you a party animal? Not ever.
7. Were you considered a jock? No.
8. Were you in choir/band? Chorus—500 voices strong, participated in competitions and concerts. Fantastic director. Loved it!
9. Were you a nerd? I suppose.
10. Did you get suspended? Not even scolded.
11. Can you sing the fight/school song? Don’t think we had one.
12. Where did you eat? cafeteria
13. Where was high school? rural North Carolina
14. What was your school mascot? Almighty Eagles. Until the local religious types insisted ‘almighty’ only referred to g*d and we were being blasphemous by referring to the football team as equal with g*d, so we were demoted to the 'Mighty Eagles.' They were okay with that.
15. If you could go back and do it over? No.
16. Do you still talk to the person you went to prom with? Yes, but I get odd looks talking to myself.
17. Are you planning on going to the next reunion? Not without a gun to my head.
18. Are you still in contact with people from high school? No.
19. Did you skip school? Never.
20. Do you know where your high school sweetheart is? No.
21. What was your favorite subject? Drama
22. Do you still have your High School ring? Loaned it to a kid. Who lost it.
23. Do you still have your year-books? I think they’re still at the old house. Haven’t seen them in years.